View Your Points
See how many Momentum Rewards Points you have on our leaderboard! You can also see where Localhost workshops have been run as well.
Momentum Rewards Benefits
See what you can earn with your points.
Exclusive Localhost Stickers
Receive rare MLH Localhost stickers. Show it off. Show them off to your friends.
Pizza or Meal Reimbursement
Provide a meal to your community while they learn about new technologies from Localhost.
Custom MLH Localhost Stickers
We can make custom stickers for your community!
We'll send you MLH T-Shirts for your club!
Featured Localhost Workshops
You can earn bonus points by running one of these workshops!
Twilio 101: Send Your First SMS Messages & Phone Calls
Learn how to send SMS Messages and make phone calls through an app – even if you’ve never coded before – by playing a cool game called TwilioQuest with your community!
Twilio 201: Build Your First App
Become familiar with the Twilio API and learn how to use it to create an app that will send you a meme every day!
Analyze and Transcribe Videos with Microsoft Azure
See how easy it is to index, categorize, transcribe, and analyze videos with Microsoft’s Video Indexer tool. Then, build your own VideoHacker app!
Build and Deploy Node.js Apps with Microsoft Azure
Famliarize yourself with Node.js and Express, set up a Microsoft Azure account, learn about Visual Studio Code, and deploy your own Node.js app with Microsoft Azure!
Momentum Rewards Policy
Terms and Conditions
- Complete the Qualification Quiz. It takes 10 minutes to complete and goes over important best practices.
- Have at least 15 attendees check in to the event using the check-in form (https://mlhlocal.host/checkin).
- Tweet an image of the workshop using the hash tag, MLHLocalhost, plus any relevant hashtags from the Social Media Cheat Sheet.
- Take the organizer survey we send you after your event.
Note: You must have all of your attendees use the check-in form! We only award Momentum Rewards Points to events with attendee check-ins. We do not share your members’s information with our sponsors unless your attendees explicitly opt in to sharing their details.
Earning Bonus Points
If your event qualifies for Momentum Rewards, then for each of the following scenarios, you can earn an extra point:
- Running a featured workshop. Qualifying workshops are listed above, and these change from time to time.
- Having more than 30 attendees check in to your Localhost event.
- Running a workshop during the months of June, July, or December.
Questions and Concerns
If you think your points are incorrect, please email [email protected] and we will sort it out as soon as possible.